Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Big River Home Inspections, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Big River Home Inspections disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which farmingtonhomeinspector.com links, and that link to farmingtonhomeinspector.com. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Big River Home Inspections disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of other websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Big River Home Inspections asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by farmingtonhomeinspector.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Big River Home Inspections in accordance with Big River Home Inspections Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Big River Home Inspections will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Big River Home Inspections will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Big River Home Inspections or others. In the case of such termination, Big River Home Inspections will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Big River Home Inspections.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Big River Home Inspections to you any Big River Home Inspections or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Big River Home Inspections. Big River Home Inspections, farmingtonhomeinspector.com, the farmingtonhomeinspector.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with farmingtonhomeinspector.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Big River Home Inspections or Big River Home Inspections licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Big River Home Inspections or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Big River Home Inspections reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Big River Home Inspections may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Big River Home Inspections may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your farmingtonhomeinspector.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Big River Home Inspections if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Big River Home Inspections notice to you thereof; provided that, Big River Home Inspections can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Big River Home Inspections and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Big River Home Inspections nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Big River Home Inspections, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Big River Home Inspections under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Big River Home Inspections shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Big River Home Inspections, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
Big River Home Inspections ("Big River Home Inspections") operates farmingtonhomeinspector.com and may operate other websites. It is Big River Home Inspections policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Big River Home Inspections collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Big River Home Inspections purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Big River Home Inspections visitors use its website. From time to time, Big River Home Inspections may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Big River Home Inspections also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on farmingtonhomeinspector.com blogs/sites. Big River Home Inspections only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Big River Home Inspections websites choose to interact with Big River Home Inspections in ways that require Big River Home Inspections to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Big River Home Inspections gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at farmingtonhomeinspector.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Big River Home Inspections are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Big River Home Inspections collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Big River Home Inspections. Big River Home Inspections does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Big River Home Inspections may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Big River Home Inspections may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Big River Home Inspections does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Big River Home Inspections discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Big River Home Inspections behalf or to provide services available at Big River Home Inspections websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Big River Home Inspections websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Big River Home Inspections will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Big River Home Inspections discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Big River Home Inspections believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Big River Home Inspections, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Big River Home Inspections website and have supplied your email address, Big River Home Inspections may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Big River Home Inspections and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Big River Home Inspections takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Big River Home Inspections, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Big River Home Inspections goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Big River Home Inspections may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.